Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled training is subsidised by the NSW Government, and we are pleased to offer the following qualifications under the NSW Smart and Skilled Program.
- Diploma of Leadership & Management – BSB50420
- Diploma of Business – BSB50120
- Diploma of Business (Operations) – BSB50120 – Administration Stream
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety – BSB51319
- Diploma of Retail Merchandise Management – SIR50317
- Diploma of Quality Auditing – BSB50920
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management – BSB40520
- Certificate IV in Business – BSB40120
- Certificate IV in Business (Administration) – BSB40515
- Certificate IV in Education Support CHC40213
- Certificate IV in Retail Management – SIR40316
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety – BSB41419
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support – CHC43015
Student eligibility for Smart and Skilled
To enrol for Smart and Skilled subsidised training students need to meet certain conditions. To check if you are eligible to enrol in a course/traineeship you can use the Eligibility Checker.
Student Pre-enrolment Information
The Smart and Skilled Pre-Enrolment Information is available in the downloadable file above. Students/ trainees should read the information enclosed in this document to gain an understanding of the Smart and Skilled Program and the services we offer.