Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled training is subsidised by the NSW Government, and we are pleased to offer the following qualifications under the NSW Smart and Skilled Program.
- Diploma of Leadership & Management – BSB50420
- Diploma of Business – BSB50120
- Diploma of Business (Operations) – BSB50120 – Administration Stream
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety – BSB51319
- Diploma of Retail Merchandise Management – SIR50317
- Diploma of Quality Auditing – BSB50920
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management – BSB40520
- Certificate IV in Business – BSB40120
- Certificate IV in Business (Administration) – BSB40515
- Certificate IV in Education Support CHC40213
- Certificate IV in Retail Management – SIR40316
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety – BSB41419
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support – CHC43015
Student eligibility for Smart and Skilled
To enrol for Smart and Skilled subsidised training students need to meet certain conditions. To check if you are eligible to enrol in a course/traineeship you can use the Eligibility Checker.
Student Pre-enrolment Information
The Smart and Skilled Pre-Enrolment Information is available in the downloadable file above. Students/ trainees should read the information enclosed in this document to gain an understanding of the Smart and Skilled Program and the services we offer.
For further information about Smart and Skilled please go to their website.